Monday 14 March 2011

Hotbuys!

Hiyyyaa  xx This is my second post here on my blog :D As you can see above there is a sign saying "Hotbuys" Well what does that mean? Lets find out, I wrote hotbuys up there because guess what? Hotbuys are so popular on stardoll ! many people collect them!!!! I know loooaaadddssss  of people who collect them! well anyway, Hotbuys is one things on stardoll that is so cool, There is one question i want to ask you, Do you know anybody who would sell me the "hotbuys general jacket" or the "hotbuys owl pendant necklace" ??? if you do tell me on stardoll at , Rosebud_12 , go now and tell :D Okaiiiii  
 
 

7 comments:

  1. hi, i thought liv wanted those, oh well she wont buy them offer you xxx :@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer she does want them i have done that to buy them then i will sell them to liv for moneyyy :D lol btw i got your comment ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I would....shes just trying to help. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. well olivia might aswell buy them herself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im Just Helping, Calm Down Tigerie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive got the jacket, just looking out for the neclace now.... :)

    ReplyDelete