Sunday 1 May 2011

Clubs!

Well, I have always Loved clubs. Thats why i have a club called, 'Elite.Squad.' Please Join It, Find it on my stardoll Rosebud_12 Then join it, because i spend loadsa time on it and i  Dont Have Alot Of Members in it so plese join & i always keep the club active, Thats why im advertizing it right now !  So, Heres A Little View Of All Of The Clubs Things Like The Prez , The Disscusions, The Scenerys & Stuff Like That. So Here Goes!

Prez x

Comp Disscussion x

Members!
Remember, This Club Is Only For Royals But, I Dont Mind If You Join And Your Not A Stardoll Royalty But I Have To Accept You In xx

Winning Scenery Comp Entry x

So, Thats the last of my pictures xx I Just wanted to remind you to 'Join My Club' Pleasseee xxx It would mean the world to me x


Thank You For Reading 

Evie

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment